Phone systems have always been viewed as a separate entity and quite often alienated from the overall ICT Infrastructure. Academies should be looking at the bigger picture and including this in their ‘ICT Budget’. Our belief is that everything should be managed professionally with a Single Centralised ICT System and procured via the Multi-Academy Trust. This should be lead via the company or individual who physically supports the schools infrastructure, therefore coming to best conclusion in terms of the ‘right’ solution and support for the school. This takes the strain off the Business Manager’s desk, helps resolve any financial concerns by reducing costs and providing a system that works and connects all Academies onto the same network. Look no further we can help!!
Atom IT are working in Partnership with Hello Telecom who are VoIP Experts in Multi Site Integration:
· Free VoIP phone calls between all Academies in the Trust
· Desk-to-desk dialing and seamless call transfer between locations
· One number to call – press an option for your chosen academy
· Supported via one Vendor so one point of contact for support
· Easy to manage Remote Web-based Portal access to all sites for configuration and maintenance
· Great for scalability when adding new academies (the solution grows with you)
· Shared communication resources between locations
· Mobile Phone integration for call origination/termination
· Painless transition from legacy PBX to VoIP
· Easy integration with existing devices (IP phones, door phones, alarms, faxes etc.)
The ability to call directly has changed the way schools can communicate UK wide. Schools can now collaborate and quickly share information across the various sites far quicker and with greater ease than before. Just pick up the phone and dial an extension to reach any Academy in the Trust!!